1) I (Breeder/Seller),guarantees your Yorkshire Terrier puppy to be in good health and free from communicable diseases on the date you take possession of your puppy. I request that you have a veterinarian examine your puppy within 48 hours of purchase and a copy of the report sent to me, the breeder(seller) within 7 days to validate your guarantee. If it is found that by a licensed veterinarian to have a life threatening health problem which is proven to have existed at the time of sale, you may return the puppy accompanied by a veterinarian report and all original paperwork and items supplied by seller. The puppy will be replaced with another puppy of same value when one is available. (May take up to one year) NO cash refund will be given under any circumstance.
2) My Yorkshire Terrier puppies are guaranteed against life threatening congenital defects Only, (i.e ... kidney, heart or liver) for one year from date of purchase. I do not guarantee tracheal collapse & patella luxation, since, both may involve trauma or environmental issues. Seller is not responsible for any expenses incurred by buyer. Failure to seek veterinary care within the specified time voids this guarantee.
3) Furthermore, the guarantee does not cover hypoglycemia, parasites, coccidia, undescending testicles, hernias, problems from shipping or transporting or allergic reactions.
4) Color, coat and size of puppy when full grown is based only on my breeding experience, parents sizes, etc. and research. None of which are guaranteed, since a puppy's growth and coat are based a lot on environment and diet.
5) If a congenital defect is suspected in a puppy's death, a necropsy at the new owner's expense will be required and a copy of said report sent to the breeder/seller within 7 days. If the reports prove this to be the cause of death, your puppy will be replaced with one of same value. (May take up to one year)
6) This guarantee is not transferable if sold to a third party. In the event the new owner is unable to care for or keep said puppy any longer, the seller will always take said puppy back, but no refund will be given.
7) Proper care of your new puppy is a must. Tiny puppies need to eat frequently in small amounts to maintain proper blood sugar levels. A drop in blood sugar can cause hypoglycemia and can be fatal.
8) Failure to comply with above deems this guarantee & contract to be null and void.ptions from the toolbar.
9) Buyer acknowledges and agrees this puppy must be taken to a licensed veterinarian for additional immunizations and de-worming on a routine basis for it to remain in good health. The buyer further agrees that this puppy will always receive prompt and qualified medical care and will be housed and cared for according to the recommendations of a veterinarian. Your puppy has been on a vaccination and de-worming schedule with us, so please take the vaccination record that we have provided to you with your puppy to your personal veterinarian.
10) Puppies are sold as pets/companions with AKC/CKC registration.
11) Buyer agrees that this puppy will not be given or sold to any research laboratory, humane society, or similar facility, puppy mill or pet store.
12) I (buyer) have read and agree to abide by the above contract. I understand no other guarantees are meant or implied other than what is stated in this contract. I understand that breeder/seller is not responsible for any expenses incurred with said puppy once puppy leaves breeders premises.
THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING DOCUMENT. BY SIGNING BELOW YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE TERMS SET FORTH THEREIN AND THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO THEM.
Buyers Signature: _________________________________________
Breeder's Signature: _______________________________________
Puppy's D.O.B. ______________________ Sex:_______________
Date of Sale: _______________ Purchase Price: _______________
Dame: ___________________________ Sire: _____________________________
Health guarantee is not given for puppies whelped from Dam(mother)that will be retiring after that litter is wheaned.